Freedom from the barriers of the mind
Committed to a new approach of countering and preventing extremism, Beyond Barriers seeks to dismantle the barriers that bind the minds of those imprisoned by extremist ideologies or groups.
Beyond Barriers was founded by ex-extremist Jeff Schoep and its multi-racial team is comprised of individuals who are experts in their field.
Our Areas of
- Extremism Prevention
- Prevention starts with our youth. (S.A.V.E. – Students Anti-Violence Engagement)
- Community Education & Engagement: Counter Extremism and Prevention Methods.
- Civil Discourse seminars and trainings.
- Counter-narrative messaging projects
- Disengagement & Deradicalization services.
- Provide support for individuals & families leaving extremism.
- Reintegration of former extremists back into society
- Providing support and resources for at-risk families
- Field & Empirical Research: Counter-Extremism & Deradicalization
- Public speaking, training workshops & seminars
De-Radicalizing Violent Extremists in America
Beyond Barriers Team
Meet the individuals who are helping to shape brighter futures.
Workshops & Conferences
Offering in-person or virtual workshops and speaking engagements
Podcasts & Talks
Listen to Beyond Barriers Media – interviews and more –
Extremism does not exist without ideological indoctrination, and in fact
Take action now.
“When two people talk with mutual respect and listen with a real interest in understanding another point of view, when they try to put themselves in the place of another, to get inside their skin, they change the world, even if it is only by a minute amount, because they are establishing equality between two human beings.” – Theodore Zeldin